Sunday 13 March 2011

The week ahead...

Council duties taking second place to parental responsibilities in the early part of the week with my wife away to an outdoor adventure centre for 3 days with her primary 6 pupils:

Monday
7.00 Start work in Glasgow
9.15 Leave work to travel to Port Glasgow
10.00 Meeting with the Housing Minister, Alex Neil, at Clune Park
12.00 Return to work in Glasgow
2.15 Leave work to travel to Kilmacolm
3.00 Picking my son Dylan up at school
4.00 Picking my daughter Phoebe up at school after athletics
5.00 Picking my son Ronan up at school after badminton
No Council commitments in the evening, thank goodness. Got to make the tea, get the homework done and everything ready for the morning!
Tuesday
Starting work at 9.30 this morning as I have to get the kids out to school.
12.30 Leave work to travel to Greenock
1.30 Attending a presentation by education consultant Keir Bloomer on his views on the future of Scottish Education - promises to be an interesting debate
4.00 Meeting of Education & Lifelong Learning Committee
5.30 Picking the younger kids up from my wife's cousin's house
My evening will be taken up with dropping off and picking up at football training, Brownies and Youth Club and more homework!
Wednesday
9.30 Another late start at work so I can drop the kids off
2.15 Leave work to travel to Kilmacolm to pick the kids up from school - my wife should be home for 4.00
4.30 Weekly meeting of the Administration Group
5.30 Weekly of the Labour Group
No Council commitments in the evening - I think I'll need a rest!
Thursday
A full day at work. In the evening I will be attending the Slaemuir TARA meeting at 7.00 in St Francis Primary School.
Friday
Another full day at work with no evening commitments

No comments:

Post a Comment