Sunday 2 November 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I am attending a briefing on a major planning application followed by a meeting with officers. In the evening I am attending a community engagement event at the Port Glasgow Community Campus.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have three meetings: the Policy & Resources pre-agenda; a presentation on attainment; and the Education & Communities Committee.
Wednesday
I have a morning meeting with the DWP followed by the launch of a new community service in Port Glasgow. In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and the Labour Group. I hope to attend the Newark Parent Council in the evening but may not make it if the Labour Group runs on.
Thursday
I will be attending an all member budget briefing in the late afternoon.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time. In the evening I will be attending Greenock & Inverclyde Constituency Labour Party's nomination meeting for the Scottish Labour leadership contests.
Saturday
I will be attending a meeting of the Labour Party's Scottish Executive Committee.
Sunday
I will be representing the Council at Remembrance Sunday services in Gourock.

No comments:

Post a Comment