Sunday 30 November 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
In the early evening I will be attending the inaugural meeting of the Council's cross-party budget working group followed by a meeting of the Kelburn Action Group.
Tuesday
In the morning I will be attending the Cooperative Councils' Innovation Network Conference in Glasgow. In the afternoon I will be attending the Council's Pride of Inverclyde Awards at Port Glasgow Community Campus. In the evening I will be attending the Port Glasgow Senior Citizens' Christmas Dinner in the Town Hall.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending the Port Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On followed by the Inverclyde Schools' Christmas Concert.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have meetings of the Environment & Regeneration Committee and full Council followed by the Greenock Christmas Lights Switch On and the first of the Council's budget consultation meetings in Notre Dame High School.
Friday
I have an interview with Inverclyde Radio in the late morning and an afternoon briefing for members of parliament on the Council's budget challenges. I will then be attending the Christmas Lights Switch Ons in Quarrier's Village and Kilmacolm.
Saturday
I will be attending the Labour Party's Scottish Executive Committee in Perth.

No comments:

Post a Comment