Sunday 16 November 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
In the evening I will be attending a meeting of St Francis Primary School Parent Council.
Tuesday
In the morning I am speaking at a CVS Inverclyde Conference. In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Council's Policy & Resources Committee. In the  evening I will be attending a meeting of St Stephen's High School Parent Council.
Wednesday
For most of the day I will be attending the Scotland's Towns Conference in Paisley. In the late afternoon I have a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the evening I will be attending the Scottish Politician of the Year Awards where I have been nominated for the Local Politician of the Year Award along with the leaders of the other seven Clyde Valley Councils in recognition of securing the 'City Deal' agreement for Glasgow and the Clyde Valley with the UK and Scottish Governments and the accompanying £1bn of funding.
Friday
I am at the COSLA Leaders meeting in Edinburgh for most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment