Sunday 23 November 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I have a meeting of the Clyde Valley City Deal Cabinet in Glasgow. At lunch time I have the Inverclyde Council pre-agenda. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group and then attending a meeting of Port Glasgow West Community Council.
Tuesday
In late morning I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. In the evening I have a surgery in St Francis' Primary School followed by a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have the Inverclyde Alliance Board pre-agenda and a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending the AGM of Boglestone Community Association.
Thursday
No Council commitments at this time.
Friday
Attending a River Clyde Homes Board planning event.
Saturday
In the morning I have day 2 of the RCH event followed by the Scottish Labour Councillors' Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment