Sunday 26 October 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
I have a morning meeting with officers followed by a visit to the WHOOPI event in Greenock Town Hall. In the evening I will be attending meetings of the Kelburn Action Group and Port Glasgow West Community Council.
Tuesday
I have a lunch time meeting with officers. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm followed by meetings of Park Farm TARA and Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group.
Thursday
In the morning I am attending a presentation at Newark Primary School on Rights Respecting Schools. In the afternoon I have several meetings including the Environment & Regeneration Committee.
Friday
I am through in Edinburgh at COSLA for most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment