Sunday 5 October 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
I will be chairing a meeting of the Inverclyde Alliance Board in the afternoon. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group.
Tuesday
My only commitment at this time is an evening surgery in Boglestone Community Centre.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending the annual Garden Fest Awards.
Thursday
A busy afternoon with meetings of the Strategic Leadership Forum, Local Police & Fire Scrutiny Sub-Committee and the full Council. In the evening I will be attending a dinner for former employees of the Council.
Friday
In the morning I have a meeting at River Clyde Homes in my capacity as chair of the Audit & Finance Committee. In the afternoon I am speaking at a 'Mental Health Awareness Day' event.

No comments:

Post a Comment