Sunday 23 February 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
Attending a suicide prevention strategy event in Clydebank for part of the day. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Port Glasgow High School Parent Council.
Tuesday
In the morning I have meetings with Labour Council Leaders in Glasgow. In the afternoon I have an all Members' briefing and a meeting with officers.
Wednesday
In the early afternoon I have an interview with Inverclyde Radio followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. I then have the weekly meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the morning I have an meeting with Government Minister David Mundell MP to discuss welfare reform issues. In the afternoon I am attending a walk about in the Kelburn estate and a meeting of the Inverclyde Community Health and Care Partnership Sub-Committee. In the evening I will be attending Mass to celebrate Catholic Education Week in St Stephen's High School.
Friday
I will be attending the COSLA Leaders' meeting in Edinburgh. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Greenock & Inverclyde Constituency Labour Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment