Sunday 2 February 2014

The week ahead...

A new chapter in my life starts this week following my departure from Govan Housing Association after sixteen and a half years. From now on I'll only mention my public and political duties as I'm sure nobody will be that interested in the school run and my domestic chores, etc.

Monday
I have an early morning meeting with Lib Dem Group Leader Ciano Rebecchi to discuss the Council's budget for the two-year period 2014-2016. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group.
Tuesday
I have a mid morning meeting in Glasgow with Councillor Gordon Matheson, Leader of Glasgow City Council, before heading to Greenock for a members' briefing by the Chief Executive of the Beacon Arts Centre, Julie Ellen. This will be followed by a meeting of the Council's Policy & Resources Committee and a meeting with Unite the Union. In the evening I will be attending a special meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council on the planning application for a new mixed retail and housing development at Kilmacolm Cross.
Wednesday
I have my regular Wednesday afternoon meeting with the Chief Executive and a late afternoon meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
No commitments at this time.
Friday
I will be spending much of the day at an event in Glasgow with Labour Council Group Leaders, MPs and MSPs. In the evening I will be attending the 'Stand up for Labour' comedy event at the Albany in Greenock. It should be a good night!
Saturday
I will be attending the Upper Port Glasgow Social Club Burns' Supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment