Sunday 16 February 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I have interviews for prospective Board Members for Riverside Inverclyde. In the early afternoon I am attending a meeting in Glasgow between Labour Group Leaders and Labour's Scottish Leader Johann Lamont and some of her shadow ministers. This is one of our regular get togethers to discuss common issues and campaigning strategy.
Tuesday
In the early afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. In the evening I have a surgery in Boglestone Community Centre followed by a meeting of the St Stephen's High School Parent Council.
Wednesday
In the late afternoon I have a meeting of the Labour Group followed by a meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing; a meeting of the Local Police and Fire Scrutiny Sub-Committee; and then a meeting of the full Council where I will present the Administration's budget proposals. This is followed by a meeting of the Port Glasgow Town Centre Working Group and Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
In the evening I am due to attend the Inverclyde Sports Personality Awards in Greenock Town Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment