Sunday 9 February 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
I have the Inverclyde Council pre-agenda in the late afternoon followed by a meeting with Unite the Union.
Tuesday
In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Park Farm Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Wednesday
In the early afternoon I have an all members' briefing followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. This is followed by a meeting of the Labour Group were we will be finalising our proposals for next week's budget review. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Port Glasgow East Community Council.
Thursday
In the evening I will be attending a Labour Party selection meeting in Paisley to chose our candidates for the twinned Scottish Parliament seats of Paisley and Renfrewshire North & West.
Friday
No commitments in the diary at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment