Sunday 26 January 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until late afternoon then down to Greenock for a meeting with Port Glasgow Juniors. Depending when it finishes, I hope to get along to a meeting of Kilmacolm Primary School Parent Partnership.
Tuesday
A full day at work. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre and a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
At a funeral in the morning. In the afternoon I will be attending the official opening of the new Port Glasgow Community Campus. This will be followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and the Labour Group. I hope then to attend a meeting of St Michael's Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
A full day at work.
Friday
At COSLA in Edinburgh for most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment