Sunday 12 January 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have childcare responsibilities. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Kilmacolm Primary School Parent Partnership.
Tuesday
At work until early afternoon then childcare responsibilities again. In the evening I have a surgery in Park Farm Community Hall.
Wednesday
At work until lunchtime. In the afternoon I am attending a briefing by River Clyde Homes on the new allocations system, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group.  In the evening I will be attending a Community Empowerment Bill consultation event at Notre Dame High School.
Thursday
At work until late morning. After a private appointment I have a special Council meeting followed by a meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee. I then have a meeting with the Managing Director of McGills Buses followed by a Mass of Blessing at the new St Stephen's High School.
Friday
A full day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment