Sunday 2 March 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
No Council commitments at this time.
Tuesday
Attending the shortlisting panel for the Riverside Inverclyde Chief Executive post in the morning. No other Council commitments at this time.
Wednesday
I have an all Members' briefing in early afternoon followed by the Inverclyde Alliance Board pre-agenda and my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I am meeting with Inverclyde Youth Council along with my colleague Councillor James McColgan, the Council's Young Persons' Champion.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a briefing on the Council's roads investment plans for the coming financial year followed by a meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee and a meeting with the Port Glasgow Traders' Association. In the evening I have a meeting of Kilmacolm New Community Centre Company Board.
Friday
At lunch time I am attending the launch of the new I Heat project. In the late afternoon I have a meeting with Duncan McNeil MSP and Iain McKenzie MP. This is followed by door to door canvassing for the Better Together campaign.
Saturday
In the morning more canvassing for Better Together. In the afternoon I am attending the Port Glasgow Bulb Show.
Sunday
More canvassing in the afternoon for Better Together.

1 comment:

  1. You are out working for Better Together. Your opponent Mr McMillan SNP is hardly lifting a finger to deliver things for the Yes campaign. A lot of local SNP members are not happy.

    ReplyDelete