Sunday 23 March 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I have an Inverclyde Alliance workshop followed by a Board meeting. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Port Glasgow High School Parent Council.
Tuesday
In the late morning I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive followed by a meeting with Greenock Arts Guild. In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre and a meeting of Kilmacolm Primary School Parent Partnership.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I will be participating in interviews for the post of Chief Executive of Riverside Inverclyde. In the evening I will be attending Inverclyde Schools' Gala Concert.
Thursday
In the morning I will be attending an event in Greenock to discuss how young people with learning difficulties can be supported into employment. In the early evening I hope to attend a community engagement event at the Beacon Arts Centre.
Friday
In the morning I will be through in Edinburgh at a COSLA Convention meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Hot off the press from the Greenock SNP > Stuart McMillan MSP is not out delivering independence leaflets or knocking doors as often as he promised and members have taken note. It does not look good for his re-selection as local candidate for the next election.

    It has also been noted that Councillor Innes is no where to be seen and is not trying to facilitate a Yes vote. I will give you more information after the next meeting.

    ReplyDelete