Sunday 30 March 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I am attending a 'No Knives Better Lives' event at Greenock's I Youth Zone. At lunch time I have my River Clyde Homes Board Member's appraisal meeting. In the afternoon I have a meeting with the Principal of West College Scotland and the Inverclyde Council pre-agenda.
Tuesday
In the morning I have a short-listing meeting for a senior Council officer appointment.
Wednesday
In the morning I am attending a Children's' Rights Conference at St Columba's High School in Gourock. In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and the Labour Group. In the evening I am attending Port Glasgow High School's musical concert.
Thursday
In the evening I am attending St Ninian's Primary's school show.
Friday
In late afternoon I have my regular liaison meeting with Iain McKenzie MP and Duncan McNeil MSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment