Sunday 28 August 2011

The week ahead...

A busy week ahead:

Monday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I am due to go on a walkabout with residents of the Woodhall estate in Port Glasgow. I have a surgery at 6.00 in the evening in St Francis Primary School followed by the AGM of St Francis PS Parent Council.
Tuesday
At work again in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Safe, Sustainable Communities Committee. This will be followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. I am hoping to attend a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council at 7.30.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. Late afternoon I have a meeting with a local union representative to discuss the Clyde Valley Shared Support Services business case. This is followed by weekly meetings of the Administration Group and the Labour Group. At 7.00 I am due to attend a meeting of the Kelburn Action Group.
Thursday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Council's Regeneration Committee. No evening commitments currently in the diary.
Friday
A full day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment