Sunday 14 August 2011

The week ahead...

A big week for me this week:

At work all day on Monday. In the evening I have arranged a home visit with one of my constituents in Kilmacolm.

On Tuesday I will be at work in the morning and in the Council in the afternoon for a series of meetings: Policy and Resources Committee at 3.00; Regeneration Committee pre-agenda at 4.00; and the weekly Leaders' meeting with the Chief Executive at 5.00.

At work again on Wednesday morning, dropping in at the new temporary shared campus for St Stephen's and Port High on my way to Greenock in the afternoon, where I have meetings of the Administration Group and Labour Group.

At work in the morning on Thursday. In the early afternoon I have a meeting with officers in the Roads Service. At 3.00 there is training for elected members on community engagement followed by a special meeting of the Council at 4.00, where I expect to be reappointed as Council Leader.

I am due to be at work all day on Friday. In the evening I will be attending 'The Recruit' Dinner and Awards in Greenock Town Hall. This is always a great occasion. Good luck to all the young people taking part.

I have a surgery at 10.00 on Saturday morning in Kilmacolm Community Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment