Sunday 4 February 2018

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I have the Chief Executive's annual appraisal interview. In the evening I have a meeting of the Greenock Arts Guild Nominating Committee via teleconference.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Policy and Resources Committee. In the evening I hope to attend a Scottish Environment Protection Agency meeting in Quarrier's Village regarding fish migration.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group
Thursday
In the afternoon I am in Edinburgh for a meeting of the Scottish National Council for Teachers representing COSLA.
Friday
In the afternoon I am at COSLA in Edinburgh for a Leadership Sounding Board meeting. If I am back from Edinburgh in time I hope to attend the Inverclyde launch event in the Battery Park in Greenock for the Year of Young People 2018. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Renfrewshire North & West Constituency Labour Party in Renfrew.
Saturday
I will be at the Scottish Labour Councillors Conference in Stirling.

No comments:

Post a Comment