Sunday 18 February 2018

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I am attending a meeting of Labour Group Leaders in Glasgow with Scottish Labour Leader Richard Leonard. In the afternoon I have a Members’ briefing followed by a meeting of the Members’ Budget Working Group. In the evening I hope to attend the public meeting called to try and establish Port Glasgow East Community Council.
Tuesday
In early afternoon I have a Members’ briefing. In the evening I have a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Audit and Finance Committee followed by a meeting of Slaemuir Tenants’ and Residents’ Association.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I have a meeting with Texas Instruments to get an update on where they are with trying to sell their Greenock plant as a going concern.
Thursday
In the morning I am attending the Clyde Conversations event in Port Glasgow Town Hall. In the afternoon I have meetings of the Police and Fire Scrutiny Sub-Committee and full Council. In the early evening I have a meeting of the Greenock Arts Guild Finance and Staffing Committee.
Friday
I am in Edinburgh most of the day for the COSLA Leaders meeting followed by meetings with the  Deputy First Minister and Children’s Minister. In the evening I will be making a report to Greenock and Inverclyde Constituency Labour Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment