Sunday 25 February 2018

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I have a telephone conference call with Scottish Labour Education lead Councillors and our Shadow Education Spokesperson Iain Gray MSP. In the afternoon I have meetings with Peel Ports, various officers and the Members' Budget Working Group. In the evening I have a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group and Port Glasgow West Community Council.
Tuesday
In the morning I have a meeting of the Council's Women's Forum. In the afternoon I have a meeting with the local Police Inspector, a meeting of the Audit Committee and a Members' budget briefing. In the evening I have a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive, the Inverclyde Alliance Board pre-agenda and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Health and Social Care Committee followed by a meeting of the Members' Budget Working Group.
Friday
In the morning I am attending the official launch of the local I:DEAS Programme. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Texas Instruments Task Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment