Sunday 28 January 2018

The week ahead...

Monday
In the evening I am attending a Mass in Port Glasgow to celebrate Catholic Education Week.
Tuesday
Late morning/early afternoon I am attending a meeting of the Scottish Education Council in Edinburgh.
In the evening I hope to attend meetings of Kilmacolm Parent Partnership and Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive followed by a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I have a meeting of the Greenock Arts Guild Finance and Staffing Committee.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting at the Scottish Parliament with Business Minister Paul Wheelhouse. In the evening I am due to attend a Mass in Greenock to mark 100 years of Catholic state education.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment