Sunday 14 January 2018

The week ahead...

Monday
In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of St Francis' Primary School Parent Council.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have a meeting in Edinburgh with Deputy First Minister John Swinney. In the evening I will be attending a meeting in Quarrier's Village on fish migration and habitats organised by the Scottish Environment Protection Agency.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have a COSLA meeting via audio conference, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group. The Labour Group will be meeting with the local trade unions to discuss the Council's budget consultation. In the evening I will be attending a civic reception.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a briefing on traffic regulation orders and a meeting of the Environment and Regeneration Committee. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of St Stephen's High School Parent Council.
Friday
In the morning I have a pre-meeting for the Chief Executive's annual appraisal.

No comments:

Post a Comment