Sunday 26 November 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
In late afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Council's Members' Budget Working Group. In the evening I will  be attending a meeting of Port Glasgow West Community Council.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Environment and Regeneration Committee followed by an All Members' briefing on the Council's financial strategy. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the morning I am due through in Edinburgh for a meeting between COSLA and the EIS teachers' union. In the late afternoon I have a meeting of the full Council.
Friday
In the morning I have a meeting with the Scottish Childminding Association and in the evening I am attending a Link Housing Association meeting in Port Glasgow with local residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment