Sunday 5 November 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I am meeting with the Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Derek Mackay MSP, in Glasgow to discuss the budget challenges facing the Council. In late afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Council's Members' Budget Working Group. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group in Port Glasgow.
Tuesday
In the morning and into early afternoon I have meetings in Edinburgh in my role as COSLA's Spokesperson for Children and Young People issues. In the evening I have a surgery in Boglestone Community Centre and a meeting of Kilmacolm Primary School Parent Partnership.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the morning I have a meeting with the Leaders and Chief Executives of West Dunbartonshire and East Dunbartonshire Councils. In the evening I am attending the annual dinner of the Federation of Small Businesses in Glasgow.
Friday
In the morning I am attending a meeting at COSLA in Edinburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment