Sunday 29 October 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I am attending a local budget briefing for MSPs and the MP. In the evening I am attending a meeting of Port Glasgow West Community Council.
Tuesday
In the early afternoon I have the Policy & Resources Committee pre-agenda followed by a Members' briefing on the local Social Housing Investment Plan (SHIP). I then have a meeting of the Education and Communities Committee.
Wednesday
In the morning I have a telephone interview with an education journalist. In the afternoon I have a meeting with the local Sea Cadets; a meeting of the Policy & Resources Executive Sub-Committee; a meeting of the Strategic Leadership Forum; my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive; and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
No Council commitments at this time.
Friday
In the afternoon I am attending the official opening of the refurbished Greenock Customs House.
Saturday
In the morning I am attending a service to mark the opening of the Garden of Remembrance on Clyde Square, Greenock.

No comments:

Post a Comment