Sunday 19 November 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I have meetings with SNP Councillor Elizabeth Robertson, housing developers, the Council pre-agenda and a meeting of the Members' Budget Working Group. In the evening I have a meeting of the Greenock Arts Guild Board.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I am attending a launch at Ferguson Marine of Port Glasgow. In the evening I am attending the annual general meeting of Park Farm Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive, a Members' briefing on shared services, the Inverclyde Alliance Board pre-agenda and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
No Council commitments at this time.
Friday
Through in Edinburgh for meetings at COSLA in the morning. In the afternoon I am attending the inaugural meeting of the new Scottish Education Council. I hope to be home in time to attend a special Mass at St Colm's Church in Kilmacolm to celebrate 25 years since the opening of the rebuilt church.
Saturday
In the morning I am attending a River Clyde Homes Board business planning event.

No comments:

Post a Comment