Sunday 3 December 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
In early afternoon I have a have meeting with businessman Lord Willie Haughey to discuss the Council's City Deal projects. Later in the afternoon I will be attending a meeting of the Port Glasgow Regeneration Forum then chairing a meeting of the Members' Budget Working Group. In the evening I have a meeting of the Kilmacolm New Community Centre Company Board.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have a meeting in Edinburgh with the Cabinet Secretary for Justice, Michael Matheson MSP, in my COSLA role.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have meetings with the local Fire and Rescue Service, the Council's Chief Executive and the Labour Group. I will then be attending the switch on of the Port Glasgow Christmas lights and a meeting of the Newark Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
I will be at the Beacon Arts Centre most of the day interviewing for a new Chief Executive.
Friday
In Edinburgh in the morning for a meeting at COSLA. Later in the day I hope to attend the switch on of the Christmas lights in Quarrier's Village and Kilmacolm.

No comments:

Post a Comment