Sunday 3 September 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
In the late afternoon I am attending a meeting with Inverclyde Chamber of Commerce and in the evening a meeting of the Kilmacolm New Community Centre Company Board.
Tuesday
In the early afternoon I have the Policy & Resources Committee pre-agenda followed by a meeting of the Education and Communities Committee.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have a meeting with the Chief Executive of Youthlink Scotland, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday 
In the morning I have a meeting with local trades unions to discuss the Council's budget process. In the afternoon I will be attending the launch of the MUGA Mile Challenge at Kilmacolm Primary School and then chairing a meeting of the Council's Members' Budget Working Group.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment