Sunday 24 September 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
In the evening I am attending the AGM of St Francis' Primary School Parent Council followed by a meeting of Port Glasgow West Community Council.
Tuesday
In the early afternoon I have a meeting at the Scottish Parliament with Mark McDonald MSP, the for Childcare and Early Years. In the evening I will be attending the AGM of River Clyde Homes followed by a Board meeting. Time permitting I will be attending one of two community meetings in my ward later in the evening.
Wednesday
In the late afternoon I have a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the early afternoon I am visiting Kilmacolm Primary School. Later in the afternoon I have a meeting of the Police and Fire Scrutiny Committee and a meeting of the full Council.
Friday
Most of the day I will be through in Edinburgh for the COSLA Leaders Meeting. In the evening I am due to go on patrol with the local community police team.

No comments:

Post a Comment