Sunday 17 September 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Port Glasgow Regeneration Forum and the Council pre-agenda. In the early evening I have a meeting of the Council's Members' Budget Working Group.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing on procurement followed by a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee. In the evening I have a meeting of the Members' Budget Working Group and then a meeting of the Kilmacolm Primary School Parent Partnership.
Wednesday
In the morning I have a meeting of the Council's Women's Forum. In the afternoon I have a Members' budget briefing, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
I am in Edinburgh during the day for meetings in connection with my role as COSLA's spokesperson on Children and Young People. In the evening I am attending the Port Glasgow High School Awards Ceremony.
Friday
I am at conference in Glasgow on education improvement as a guest of the Scottish Government.

No comments:

Post a Comment