Sunday 27 August 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until mid afternoon before heading to Greenock for a meeting of the Council's Members' Budget Working Group. Depending on when it finishes I will attend one of three community meetings in Port Glasgow in the evening.
Tuesday
At work most of the day. In the early evening I have a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Board. This is unlikely to finish in time for me to attend one of two community meetings in my Ward.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I will be attending a meeting of the national advisory board for developing Scotland's young workforce in Glasgow in my capacity as the local government body COSLA's spokesperson on Children and Young People. I will then be going to Greenock for the weekly meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Environment and Regeneration Committee followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. In the evening I have a meeting of the Greenock Arts Guild Board.
Friday
In the morning I will be chairing a meeting of the Texas Instruments Task Force and then attending the Merchant Navy flag raising ceremony. In the afternoon I will be attending an information session on town centre regeneration by Scotland's Towns Partnership.

No comments:

Post a Comment