Sunday 6 August 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
At work all day. No Council commitments at this time.
Tuesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Council's Policy & Resources Committee. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre at 6.00.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Council's Strategic Leadership Forum before meeting with the Chief Executive and then the Labour Group.
Thursday
At work most of the day. In the early evening I have an information session at River Clyde Homes.
Friday
Through in Edinburgh at COSLA most of the day. In the evening I have a meeting of the Greenock Arts Guild Nominations Committee.
Saturday
Attending the Comet Festival Day in Port Glasgow's Coronation Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment