Sunday 25 June 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have meetings of the Port Glasgow Regeneration Forum and Members' Budget Working Group. In the evening I have a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group and a meeting with some residents in Kilmacolm regarding a planning matter.
Tuesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a briefing and in the evening a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a members' workshop, a meeting of the Police and Fire Scrutiny Committee and a meeting of the full Council.
Friday
Through in Edinburgh at COSLA much of the day. In the evening I will be attending the ordination in St Andrew's Church in Greenock of Rev. Jonathan Whitworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment