Sunday 11 June 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
At work during the day. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of the St Francis' Primary School Parent Council.
Tuesday
Attending a meeting of the new Glasgow City Region Cabinet in Glasgow in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Education & Communities Committee. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of St Michael's Primary School Parent Council.
Wednesday
Through in Edinburgh most of the day in my capacity as acting Leader of the COSLA Labour Group, attending meetings at COSLA and with the Deputy First Minister John Swinney.
Thursday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting at River Clyde Homes followed by a meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee. In the evening I will be attending the Port Glasgow High School show.
Friday
At work during the day. In the evening I will be attending the Notre Dame High School show.
Saturday
In the morning I will be attending the Armed Forces Day Service at Paisley Abbey and in the evening the Riverside Youth band Summer Concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment