Sunday 20 September 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I am attending a meeting organised by Duncan McNeil MSP with Ferguson Marine. In the evening I am attending meetings of the Woodhall Task Group and the joint Port Glasgow Community Councils.
Tuesday
I have a busy afternoon with two members' briefings and a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre.
Wednesday
In the morning I am attending a meeting at River Clyde Homes with Slaemuir TARA representatives followed by a meeting of the Council's Strategic Leadership Forum. In the afternoon I have a meeting with officers and my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. This is followed by a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the evening I am attending the AGM of St Michael's Primary School Parent Council followed by the St Stephen's High School Awards Ceremony.
Friday
I will be through in Edinburgh most of the day for the COSLA Leaders' Meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment