Sunday 13 September 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
At lunchtime I have a meeting with Labour MSP Mary Fee and in the late afternoon a meeting of the Council's Members' Budget Working Group. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of St Francis' Primary School Parent Council.
Tuesday
In the morning I will be attending the funeral of local Labour Party legend Mary (McEwan) Thomas. In the early afternoon I have a meeting with Fraser Donaldson of Inverclyde Foodbank. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the River Clyde Homes' Board.
Wednesday
In the early afternoon I will be attending the Veterans' Roadshow in Paisley Town Hall. Later in the afternoon I have the Inverclyde Alliance Board Pre-agenda and my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group.
Thursday
In the morning I am meeting with an official from COSLA and in the afternoon I have a meeting of the Riverside Inverclyde Board. In the evening I am attending the the Port Glasgow High School Awards' Ceremony.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment