Sunday 6 September 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Port Glasgow Regeneration Forum. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have the Policy & Resources Pre-agenda and a meeting of the Education & Communities Committee. In the evening I have a surgery in Boglestone Community Centre.
Wednesday
In the morning I have a meeting with the Corporate Director for the Health & Social Care regarding a constituent. In the afternoon I have meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
No Council commitments at this time.
Friday
In the morning I have a meeting with Audit Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment