Sunday 30 August 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I am visiting Capplielow Park to hear about Morton's community work from Warren Hawke. In the evening I am attending the annual general meetings of Port Glasgow East and Port Glasgow West community councils.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I am attending a meeting of the Council's Health and Social Care Committee.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Kilmacolm New Community Centre Company Board.
Thursday
In the morning I am visiting a constituent at home. In the afternoon I have a members' briefing on employability followed by a meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee.
Friday
I am through at COSLA in Edinburgh most of the day for meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment