Sunday 23 August 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I have a meeting with an environmental training organisation to find out about their work. In the early evening I will be going on a walkabout with the Woodhall Task Group followed by a meeting of the group.
Tuesday
In the morning I am meeting with the new Head Teacher of Kilmacolm Primary School. In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing on capital projects. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre.
Wednesday
In the morning I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and and at lunchtime I will be signing our new partnership agreement with the Council's trade unions. In the late afternoon I have a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the morning I have an interview with Inverclyde Radio.
Friday
I am in Edinburgh for the COSLA Leaders' Meeting followed by a meeting of Scottish Labour's Local Government Committee. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Greenock & Inverclyde CLP.
Saturday
I will be in Stirling to attend Labour's Scottish Executive Committee and Policy Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment