Sunday 9 August 2015

The week ahead...

With thee summer recess now over the week ahead is a bit busier:

Monday
In the afternoon I have a members' briefing on pension scheme changes for employees followed by a first meeting of the new Integrated Joint Board for health and social care services. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Kelburn Action Group.
Tuesday
In the morning I will be walking the Oronsay estate in Port Glasgow with River Clyde Homes officials and my colleague James McColgan to discuss estate management issues. In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Council's Policy & Resources Committee. In the evening I have a surgery in Clune Park Resource Centre.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and the Labour Group.
Thursday
I am hoping to get along to the Parklea Branching Out summer event in the morning and the Cloch Housing Association summer gala in the afternoon.
Friday
In the evening I am attending the annual Recruit gala dinner and awards ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment