Sunday 30 September 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until noon before heading down to Greenock to join an Inverclyde Alliance tour of Inverclyde. The tour stops off at Kilmacolm Community Centre for an Alliance Board meeting before heading back to Greenock via Port Glasgow.
Tuesday
At work until lunch time. In the afternoon I have a dental appointment. In the evening I am planning to attend a meeting of Park Farm Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Wednesday
I have work commitments until late afternoon before heading to Greenock for a Labour Group meeting. In the evening I will be attending the Garden Fest awards in Greenock Town Hall.
Thursday
At work until late morning. I have a lunch appointment with a number of former Councillors at 12.30, a Members' briefing on procurement at 3.00 and a full Council meeting at 4.00.In the evening I will be attending St Michael's Primary School Parent Council followed by Port Glasgow High School Awards Ceremony.
Friday
A full day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment