Sunday 23 September 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
On holiday from work but a busy day of Council commitments. In the morning I am going on a walk round of Port Glasgow Industrial Estate with officers. In the afternoon I have the full Council pre-agenda followed by a visit from the COSLA Presidential Team. At 5.00 I am meeting with Port Glasgow Traders' Association.
Tuesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I am attending a seminar on mental health in Greenock Town Hall followed by a visit to the new Port Glasgow Shared Campus. in the evening I have a surgery in St Francis' Primary School and then hope to attend a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
At work in the morning . In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and the weekly meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
A full day at work with an evening meeting.
Friday
Most of the day I will be through at COSLA in Edinburgh for meetings.
Saturday
I have a surgery at 10.00 in Clune Park Resource Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment