Sunday 16 September 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
A full day at work. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of St Francis' Primary School Parent Council.
Tuesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Council's Policy & Resources Committee. In the early evening I have a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Board. Depending on when this finishes, I hope to catch at least part of a meeting of St Stephen's High School Parent Council.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have meetings of the Council's Strategic Leadership Forum and Labour Group. No evening meetings due to child care responsibilities (and the Champions' League!).
Thursday
A full day at work and no evening commitments again due to child care responsibilities.
Friday
Off work due to the Glasgow September Weekend holiday. I have however arranged a visit to the Quarriers' ABC Project in Greenock along with my colleagues Joe McIlwee and Vaughan Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment