Sunday 23 October 2011

The week ahead...

I had a week away with the family last week but it is back to business as usual this week:

Monday
At work until lunch-time. In the early afternoon I have a meeting with the Council's adviser on the Chief Executive's mid-year appraisal review followed by a meeting of the Audit Committee at 3.00. At 4.00 I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and at 6.00 I have a surgery in Boglestone Community Centre.
Tuesday
At work until mid afternoon and then down to Greenock for a meeting of the Safe, Sustainable Communities Committee at 4.30. In the evening I hope to attend the inaugural meeting of the new Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
At work until lunch-time followed by meetings in Greenock at 2.00 (Chief Executive's mid year appraisal review), 4.30 (Administration Group) and 5.30 (Labour Group).
Thursday
At work in the morning then down to Greenock for the Regeneration Committee at 3.00 before returning to work in the evening for a Committee meeting.
Friday
A full day at work. In the evening I have a meeting of the Inverclyde Constituency Labour Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment