Sunday 9 October 2011

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until 3.00 then down to Greenock for a visit to a local business. I have a surgery at 6.00 in Park Farm Community Hall and then hope to catch part of a meeting of Kilmacolm Primary School Parent Partnership.
Tuesday
At work until 3.00 and then down to Greenock for the Regeneration Committee Pre-agenda at 4.00, followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. In the evening I am due to attend the annual general meeting of Park Farm Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Wednesday
At work until 1.00. I then have meetings in Greenock at 2.00 (a briefing for Port Glasgow Councillors on the draft proposals for the town centre), 4.30 (Administration Group) and 5.30 (Labour Group). Later in the evening I will be attending the Port Glasgow High School Annual Awards' Ceremony.
Thursday
At work all day until around 7.00.
Friday
Another full day at work. In the evening I have a meeting of Inverclyde Constituency Labour Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment