Sunday 2 October 2011

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I am going through to Motherwell for a meeting of the Clyde Valley Community Planning Partnership Leaders' and Chief Executives' Forum to discuss the way forward on shared services. In the afternoon I am due to chair a meeting of the Inverclyde Alliance Board. Before and after the meeting in Motherwell I will be spending a couple of hours at work.
Tuesday
I will be at work for most of the day. In the late afternoon I will be going down to Greenock for a meeting with the Gibshill Residents' Association and my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive.
Wednesday
I will be at work until 2.00 before going down to Greenock for weekly meetings of the Administration Group and Labour Group.
Thursday
At work until 1.00 before going down to Port Glasgow for an event to mark a site start on the new shared campus. At 4.00 I will be attending a meeting of the Full Council. In the evening I am speaking at the St Stephen's High School Awards Ceremony.
Friday
At work all day. In the evening I am attending the Provost's Charity Ball in Greenock Town Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment