Sunday 24 April 2011

The week ahead...

Back to the 1970s with a '3-day week' thanks to Easter and the Royal Wedding:

Monday
Public holiday (and my birthday) but I hope to fit in a bit of campaigning
Tuesday
7.30 Start work in Glasgow
12.30 Leave work to travel to Greenock
1.30 Members' briefing on the draft Local Development Plan
3.00 Attending my first meeting of the Audit Committee since I was appointed a member at the recent full Council meeting
Wednesday
7.30 Start work in Glasgow
3.30 Leave work to travel to Greenock
4.30 Weekly meeting of the Administration Group
5.30 Weekly meeting of the Labour Group
Thursday
7.30 Start work in Glasgow
12.30 Leave work to travel to Greenock
1.30 Information session for members of the Community Health and Care Partnership (CHCP) Sub-Committee
3.00 Meeting of the CHCP Sub-Committee
5.00 Leave Greenock to return to Glasgow for a committee meeting at work at 6.00
Friday
Public holiday for the Royal Wedding but I  might have to drag myself away from the TV for a spot of election campaigning

No comments:

Post a Comment