Sunday 25 October 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
At lunch time I will be dropping into the WOOPI! Do for All event in Greenock Town Hall followed by an early afternoon photocall to show my support for the Shelter Scotland Make Rent Right campaign. In the evening I will be attending a meeting to discuss the future of the two Port Glasgow Community Councils following insufficient nominations to allow them to be formally established.
Tuesday
In the morning I am paying a visit to the Crown Care Day Centre in Greenock. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre followed by a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council.
Wednesday
In the morning I am due to visit a constituent. In late afternoon I am attending a meeting in Glasgow with Mark Whitworth, Chief Executive of Peel Ports, to discuss the future use of the Inchgreen Drydock.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive followed by a meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee. In the evening I will be attending  meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
Through in Edinburgh at COSLA for meetings most of the day.
Saturday
In the morning I am attending the opening of the Garden of Remembrance in Greenock's Clyde Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment