Sunday 18 October 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the morning I have a meeting regarding the Chief Executive's mid near appraisal review followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive.
Tuesday
In the morning I have a meeting of the Glasgow and Clyde Valley Cabinet where two of Inverclyde's  three major infrastructure projects - Inverkip road infrastructure improvements and the extension of Greenock's Ocean Terminal - are up for approval of their strategic business cases. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Audit & Finance Committee.
Wednesday
In the morning I have the Chief Executive's mid year appraisal review. In the afternoon I am through in Edinburgh for a meeting at COSLA. In the evening I hope to attend the Queen's Award reception for Inverclyde Elderly Forum and Port Glasgow Victoria Boxing Club.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have two members' briefing sessions followed by a meeting of the Health & Social Care Committee. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment